- Deb Spectrum InstantFoam Hand Sanitizer kills most common germs in just a matter of seconds and prevents outbreaks in close or semi-close working quarters, like food production and preparation areas. The InstantFoam hand sanitizer formula allows more control over the product by preventing dripping, and provides more hand washes than liquid hand sanitizer.
- Where to use: Ideal for critical hand hygiene situations where close or semi-closed quarters may increase the likelihood of outbreaks
- Complete broad spectrum activity - highly effective formula is tested and proven to to eliminate up to 99.9999% of many types of common germs
- Instant foam action - dispensed as foam, providing user with complete control of the product, preventing dripping and splashing
- Clinically proven skin friendly formula - independently tested and proven to prevent skin dryness even after frequent use
- Perfume-free and dye-free - helps reduce potential for allergic reaction and skin irritation; ideal for people who are sensitive to fragrances. Non-tainting, HACCP assessed and NSF E3 rated - suitable for use in food production and preparation areas. Contains moisturizers - to help prevent skin dryness
Reorder No. DEB-IFC1L-EA
For use with Deb's 1 Liter Dispensers