Noah Supply accepts returns of stocked merchandise only, as deﬁned by items denoted with a “YES” in the “Stock Item” column of the product reference guide and/or its website version.
• Return of stocked items received within:
• 0-60 days of invoice date 15% restocking fee (Customer Choice Returns)
• 61days or longer No Returns Allowed
• Customer must send all returns accompanied by a Noah Supply Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number. RGA numbers are attainable by calling Customer Service at 305.735.2270.
• Customers are responsible for coordinating the return of all products to Noah Supply and pay any and all applicable fees including but not limited to freight, restock, UPS Call Tags, etc.
• No Returns Allowed for products which are:
• Food and/ or Drink products including but not limited to bottled water, coffee, juices, powdered drinks and condiments, etc.
• Discontinued, Damaged
• Special Order Items
• Non-Stock or Close-Out Merchandise
• All return merchandise must be received in re-sellable condition with no additional markings and/or labeling on the packaging.
• In the event of a shipping discrepancy, such as, order entry error, damage, shortage or mispick, please notify Noah Supply at 305.735.2270 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org, within fifteen (15) business days of receipt.
Note: All ﬂoor machines and equipment sales are ﬁnal and covered by factory warranties.
Noah Supply RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE TO SELL TO ANY PERSON OR FIRM ALL ORDERS ARE SUBJECT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
POLICIES, PROCEDURES AND PRICING ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS.